FS25 AutoDrive Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 pl V1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
01_autodrive-hof-bergmann-1.3.0.1-pl-v1.0.0.1-1.jpg
02_autodrive-hof-bergmann-1.3.0.1-pl-v1.0.0.1-2.jpg03_autodrive-hof-bergmann-1.3.0.1-pl-v1.0.0.1-3.jpg04_autodrive-hof-bergmann-1.3.0.1-pl-v1.0.0.1-4.jpg05_autodrive-hof-bergmann-1.3.0.1-pl-v1.0.0.1-5.jpg06_autodrive-hof-bergmann-1.3.0.1-pl-v1.0.0.1-6.jpg

Hello and welcome!
I have prepared for you the Polish translation of AutoDrive courses for the Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 map regarding Hof Bergmann winter update! (FS 25)
It took me a lot of time to translate over 1,090 lines into Polish.
I hope you will be pleased with my work, which I spent a lot of time testing and improving possible corrections.
I’ve also added a few courses that will make the gameplay easier!

For example:
Now we can send an employee from the Apple Orchard to go to the water reservoir located near the Orchard.
In this way, it can replenish the water reservoir in our orchard.
I also made some rate adjustments.
I wish you a nice game.

V1.0.0.1
I improved some routes.

Required mods:
Autodrive
Hof Bergmann
 
Authors / Credits
Maras39
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/is7ne3lj2ouc/AD_Kursy_Hof_Bergmann_1.3.0.1.zip.html
Wow, that sounds like a fantastic contribution to the AutoDrive community for Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 map for FS 25! Your effort in translating over 1,090 lines into Polish and adding new courses to enhance gameplay is truly impressive. The addition of sending an employee from the Apple Orchard to refill the water reservoir near the Orchard is a great feature that adds realism and convenience to the gameplay. Your dedication to testing and improving the translations and routes shows your commitment to quality.

It's great to see community members like you making valuable contributions to the gaming community. Players will surely appreciate your hard work and attention to detail. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for enriching the gaming experience for others!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top