Hello and welcome!
I have prepared for you the Polish translation of AutoDrive courses for the Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 map regarding Hof Bergmann winter update! (FS 25)
It took me a lot of time to translate over 1,090 lines into Polish.
I hope you will be pleased with my work, which I spent a lot of time testing and improving possible corrections.
I’ve also added a few courses that will make the gameplay easier!
For example:
Now we can send an employee from the Apple Orchard to go to the water reservoir located near the Orchard.
In this way, it can replenish the water reservoir in our orchard.
I also made some rate adjustments.
I wish you a nice game.
Thank you for sharing your Polish translation of the AutoDrive courses for the Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 map with the winter update in FS 25. Your dedication to translating over 1,090 lines into Polish is appreciated, and it's clear you put a lot of effort into testing and refining the translations.
The addition of new courses to make gameplay easier, like sending an employee from the Apple Orchard to the water reservoir near the Orchard to replenish water, shows your attention to detail and enhancing the player experience. Rate adjustments and further improvements demonstrate your commitment to refining the gameplay.
It's great to see that you've included version 1.0.0.1 with improved routes and specified the required mods for others to use the translated courses successfully. Providing direct download links for the AutoDrive and Hof Bergmann mods makes it convenient for players to access the necessary content.
Your contribution to the community by sharing this translation and enhancing the gameplay experience for others is commendable. Keep up the excellent work, and I'm sure many players will appreciate the effort you've put into this project. Happy farming and enjoy playing FS 25 with the translated courses!
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.