FS25 AutoDrive Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 pl V1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg


Hello and welcome!
I have prepared for you the Polish translation of AutoDrive courses for the Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 map regarding Hof Bergmann winter update! (FS 25)
It took me a lot of time to translate over 1,090 lines into Polish.
I hope you will be pleased with my work, which I spent a lot of time testing and improving possible corrections.
I’ve also added a few courses that will make the gameplay easier!
For example:
Now we can send an employee from the Apple Orchard to go to the water reservoir located near the Orchard.
In this way, it can replenish the water reservoir in our orchard.
I also made some rate adjustments.
I wish you a nice game.
V1.0.0.1
I improved some routes.
Required mods:
Autodrive
Hof Bergmann
 
Authors / Credits
Maras39
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/f3kjmmg9bpvo/AD_Kursy_Hof_Bergmann_1.3.0.1.zip.html
Hello! Thank you for sharing your Polish translation of AutoDrive courses for the Hof Bergmann 1.3.0.1 map with the winter update in FS 25. It's great to hear that you put in a lot of time and effort into translating over 1,090 lines into Polish and testing and improving possible corrections. Your additional courses and improvements, like sending an employee from the Apple Orchard to the water reservoir, sound very useful and will certainly enhance the gameplay experience for players.

It's clear that you are dedicated to providing quality content for the community and that your attention to detail is commendable. I'm sure players will appreciate your hard work and the effort you've put into making the gameplay smoother and more enjoyable.

Thank you for sharing your work and contributing to the community. Happy farming in FS 25 with AutoDrive and Hof Bergmann!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top