



They say that when you are stupid don’t tell anyone about it. But here I am bragging.
I started my edit of Silverrun soon after Horsch AgroVation, but couldn’t make the map load. Till I checked again the original. FoliageMultiLayer on the original was 11 6 6, so the gdm I tried to convert to 12 6 6 wouldn’t work with that python script. After a couple of hours I found out, it wasn’t necessary to convert it, 11 6 6 would suffice on adding my multifruit.
So here it is. Nothing is changed from the original, all new fillTypes and factories are there (had to add them to my fillTypes.xml and other xml files).
Enjoy! Details on what was added you can find on my Riverbend Springs Edit or the Multifruit Prefab.
V1.0.0.3
– added converter in fillTypes.xml for peanut to be able to use these two peanut harvesters: the one that pulls out the peanuts from the ground in a windrow: Miac C200 (this one needs CTRL+I to actually put the peanuts on the ground) and the pickup combine Twin Master Combine (this one wasn’t working before).
– added corn stalks to bunker for fermenting into compost
– removed non seasonal growth for needed crops to work again like the base-game when playing without seasons
– fixed some pre-placed production and field warnings I missed in the v. 3.0.
– updated the donor list on the billboard.
Required mods:
Extended Sugar Beet And Potato Harvesters
Max HeightType Limit By Map
- Authors / Credits
- Jinkou89, GIANTS Software
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/6vcqaa92dpho/FS25_SilverrunForest_MF.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive