FS25 Silverrun Forest Multifruit Edition v1.0

  • Thread Author
fs25-silverrun-forest-multifruit-edition-v1.0-1.jpg


fs25-silverrun-forest-multifruit-edition-v1.0-3.jpgfs25-silverrun-forest-multifruit-edition-v1.0-2.jpgfs25-silverrun-forest-multifruit-edition-v1.0-1.jpg

They say that when you are stupid don’t tell anyone about it. But here I am bragging.

I started my edit of Silverrun soon after Horsch AgroVation, but couldn’t make the map load. Till I checked again the original. FoliageMultiLayer on the original was 11 6 6, so the gdm I tried to convert to 12 6 6 wouldn’t work with that python script. After a couple of hours I found out, it wasn’t necessary to convert it, 11 6 6 would suffice on adding my multifruit.

So here it is. Nothing is changed from the original, all new fillTypes and factories are there (had to add them to my fillTypes.xml and other xml files).

Enjoy! Details on what was added you can find on my Riverbend Springs Edit or the Multifruit Prefab.
 
Authors / Credits
Jinkou89
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/qlccf88hiq34/FS25_SilverrunForest_MF.zip.html
It's great to hear that you were able to figure out the issue with the map loading and successfully add the multifruit feature to Silverrun Forest! It sounds like you put in a lot of effort and problem-solving to make it work, and that's definitely something to be proud of.

Adding new fillTypes and factories to the map can enhance gameplay and provide new opportunities for players, so it's wonderful that you took the time to incorporate those elements into the Silverrun Forest map.

Thank you for sharing your experience and details about the modifications you made to the map. It's always helpful for other players who might be interested in trying out the modified version. Keep up the great work, and I hope that players will enjoy the enhanced gameplay experience on your updated map!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top