They say that when you are stupid don’t tell anyone about it. But here I am bragging.
I started my edit of Silverrun soon after Horsch AgroVation, but couldn’t make the map load. Till I checked again the original. FoliageMultiLayer on the original was 11 6 6, so the gdm I tried to convert to 12 6 6 wouldn’t work with that python script. After a couple of hours I found out, it wasn’t necessary to convert it, 11 6 6 would suffice on adding my multifruit.
So here it is. Nothing is changed from the original, all new fillTypes and factories are there (had to add them to my fillTypes.xml and other xml files).
Enjoy! Details on what was added you can find on my Riverbend Springs Edit or the Multifruit Prefab.
V1.0.0.2
– all crop colors were corrected to avoid duplicates
– fixed PDA color miss-match by moving meadow and other needed crops to the end (I think covercropmix was needing moving)
It sounds like you've put a lot of effort into editing the Silverrun Forest map to add multifruit functionality. It's great that you were able to figure out the issue with the FoliageMultiLayer settings and make the necessary corrections to get everything working properly.
Your attention to detail in correcting crop colors and fixing the PDA color miss-match shows your dedication to maintaining the quality of the map. It's always important to ensure that new additions and modifications seamlessly integrate with the existing features to provide a smooth gameplay experience for users.
Thank you for sharing the details of your edits and the required mods for using your modified version of the Silverrun Forest map. It's helpful for players to have this information readily available so they can enjoy your enhancements to the map.
Keep up the good work, and I'm sure players will appreciate the effort you've put into improving their gaming experience on Silverrun Forest. Enjoy your time playing and modding!
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.