



Vyacheslavka — 4x map with 220 fields
I present to you my map Vyacheslavka, which is based on the real terrain of my native village Vyacheslavka, founded in 1862. And as a resident of this village, I want to tell you that the map is 73% similar to the real village.
I made this map for myself, but I decided to share it, maybe you will like it.
Basic data:
– 220 plots
– There are points of sale
– Own starting equipment
– There is production, which is located in its real places
– There are 3 quarries, into which stones and lime are poured
– There are 3 silo pits, in which there is already silage
– Large fields from 0.25 hectares to 135 hectares
I wish you a pleasant game, well, enjoy.
V4.0.0.0
The whole map has been changed.
The card now looks 89% as real terrain. All the necessary information for the player is in the village council.
This is a brand new card. New production. New landscape and more.
The journal has several mistakes, but they are not critical, the card works well. I try to delete mistakes, some I managed to fix, and some unfortunately not. I’m still learning, so don’t quarrel with me too hard.
A new game is needed as the terrain has been changed.
- Authors / Credits
- 19aleksandr93
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/4izqp9zlc9gv/FS25_Vyacheslavka.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive