



Vyacheslavka – 4x card with 220 fields
V4.0.0.1
A small update associated with optimization. Now the card works more stable and lags less.
Fixed flying trees, the ones I found. Even more trees have been added.
No new saving is needed.
Great request – if you are distributing a map on other sites, please update the photos because the card is new and the photos on some sites are old. Thank you.
I present to you my map Vyacheslavka, which is based on the real area of my home village Vyacheslavka, founded in 1862. And as a resident of this village, I want to tell you that a card is 85% like a real village.
I did this card for myself, but I decided to share it. You may like it.
Basic data:
– 220 plots
– There are points of sale
– There is a production located in its real places
– There is a quarry with stones and lime
– There are additional production
– Large fields from 0.25 ha to 130 ha
Wishing you a nice game, enjoy.
- Authors / Credits
- 19aleksandr93
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/m6ttula9uvgv/FS25_Vyacheslavka_(1).zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive