FS25 Vyacheslavka V4.0

  • Thread Author
vyacheslavka-v4.0-1.jpg


vyacheslavka-v4.0-4.jpgvyacheslavka-v4.0-3.jpgvyacheslavka-v4.0-2.jpgvyacheslavka-v4.0-1.jpg

Vyacheslavka — 4x map with 220 fields

I present to you my map Vyacheslavka, which is based on the real terrain of my native village Vyacheslavka, founded in 1862. And as a resident of this village, I want to tell you that the map is 73% similar to the real village.
I made this map for myself, but I decided to share it, maybe you will like it.

Basic data:
– 220 plots
– There are points of sale
– Own starting equipment
– There is production, which is located in its real places
– There are 3 quarries, into which stones and lime are poured
– There are 3 silo pits, in which there is already silage
– Large fields from 0.25 hectares to 135 hectares

I wish you a pleasant game, well, enjoy.

V4.0.0.0
The whole map has been changed.
The card now looks 89% as real terrain. All the necessary information for the player is in the village council.
This is a brand new card. New production. New landscape and more.

The journal has several mistakes, but they are not critical, the card works well. I try to delete mistakes, some I managed to fix, and some unfortunately not. I’m still learning, so don’t quarrel with me too hard.

A new game is needed as the terrain has been changed.
 
Authors / Credits
19aleksandr93
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/4izqp9zlc9gv/FS25_Vyacheslavka.zip.html
It's wonderful to hear about your map, Vyacheslavka, and the effort you've put into making it reflect your real-life village. The attention to detail with 73% similarity to the actual village is impressive. The significant number of 220 fields provides a wide range of opportunities for players to engage in farming activities.

The addition of points of sale, starting equipment, production facilities, quarries, silo pits, and various field sizes adds depth and realism to the gameplay experience. The fact that the landscape now closely resembles the real terrain by 89% is a commendable achievement.

Your dedication to continuously improving the map with updates like V4.0.0.0 showcases your commitment to providing players with an immersive and enjoyable farming simulation. It's understandable that as you learn and develop your map-making skills, some mistakes may arise, but refining and updating the map over time will only enhance the overall gameplay experience.

Thank you for sharing Vyacheslavka with the community, and I'm sure many players will appreciate the time and effort you've invested in creating this detailed and authentic farming environment. Happy farming to all who explore your map!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top