





Vyacheslavka — 4x map with 220 fields
V3.0.1.0
First of all, I want you to not confuse the map “New Vyacheslav” and “Vyacheslav”. These are two different cards, landscape and much more.
The Vyacheslavka map was created on the basis of real terrain and relief.
A sheet of changes on the Vyacheslavka map:
– Changed production.
– Everything necessary for the work of the card is already spelled out in the map itself.
– Channel changed.
– Svinarnik changed.
– The shepherd is changed.
– Changed the corral for horses.
– Added restaurant.
– The stadium is changed.
– Fixed some problems with roads.
– Sounds on the whole map are changed.
I wish all farmers a good harvest and beautiful weather.
I present to you my map Vyacheslavka, which is based on the real terrain of my native village Vyacheslavka, founded in 1862. And as a resident of this village, I want to tell you that the map is 73% similar to the real village.
I made this map for myself, but I decided to share it, maybe you will like it.
Basic data:
– 220 plots
– There are points of sale
– Own starting equipment
– There is production, which is located in its real places
– There are 3 quarries, into which stones and lime are poured
– There are 3 silo pits, in which there is already silage
– Large fields from 0.25 hectares to 135 hectares
I wish you a pleasant game, well, enjoy.
- Authors / Credits
- 19aleksandr93
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/ni0frv51ssir/FS25_Vyacheslavka.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive