

Hello today I present to you a Toyota Hilux in agricultural mode that I modified
I added an agricultural convoy sign to the roof of the vehicle
I also added a fire extinguisher in the cabin of the vehicle
I added a glass box on the passenger seat
I added a camera too
here I hope you like this mod
Don’t hesitate to put a little note
Thank you
V1.0.0.3
Fixed the agricultural convoy panel which was white and I added a glass box and a camera
- Authors / Credits
- Magri MODDING, Starlexs, Edwards_Modding, Sheriff Robert
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/i5c8f418pqt8/EDM_Hilux2021.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive