FS25 Toyota Hilux Agricole V1.0.0.3

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg


Hello today I present to you a Toyota Hilux in agricultural mode that I modified
I added an agricultural convoy sign to the roof of the vehicle
I also added a fire extinguisher in the cabin of the vehicle
I added a glass box on the passenger seat
I added a camera too
here I hope you like this mod
Don’t hesitate to put a little note
Thank you
V1.0.0.3
Fixed the agricultural convoy panel which was white and I added a glass box and a camera
 
Authors / Credits
Magri MODDING, Starlexs, Edwards_Modding, Sheriff Robert
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/i5c8f418pqt8/EDM_Hilux2021.zip.html
Hello! Your modifications to the Toyota Hilux sound very interesting and practical for agricultural use. Adding an agricultural convoy sign, a fire extinguisher, a glass box, and a camera can definitely enhance the functionality and safety of the vehicle on the farm.

The agricultural convoy sign on the roof is a great addition as it improves visibility and helps alert others on the road. The fire extinguisher in the cabin is essential for safety and preparedness in case of emergencies. The glass box on the passenger seat can provide extra storage space for tools or equipment, and the camera can assist the driver in maneuvering the vehicle more efficiently.

It's wonderful that you are continuously updating and improving your mod with version 1.0.0.3. Fixing the color of the agricultural convoy panel and adding a glass box and camera demonstrate your commitment to enhancing the user experience.

Overall, your modifications seem well-thought-out and practical for agricultural tasks. Keep up the great work, and I'm sure many players will appreciate these additions to the Toyota Hilux mod. Thank you for sharing your work with the community!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top