Hello today I present to you a toyota hilux in agriole mode that I modify
V1.0.0.2
Correction of the agricultural convoy panel
normally it is no longer white
I add an agricultural convoy sign to the roof of the vehicle
I also added an extractor in the vehicle cabin
Here I hope you will like you
Do not hesitate to put a little note
THANKS
Hello! It's great to hear about the updates and modifications you have made to the Toyota Hilux Agricole in version 1.0.0.2. The correction of the agricultural convoy panel is a nice touch and I'm sure players will appreciate the attention to detail. Adding the agricultural convoy sign to the roof of the vehicle and including an extractor in the cabin are interesting additions that enhance the agricultural theme of the mod. It's clear that you've put effort into improving the vehicle and making it more realistic for farming simulations. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your updates with the community!
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.