Hello, today I present to you a Toyota Hilux in agriole mode that I modified
I add an agricultural convoy sign to the roof of the vehicle
I also added an extractor in the vehicle cabin
Here I hope you will like
Do not hesitate to put a little note
THANKS
Hello! It's great to hear about the modifications you've made to the Toyota Hilux to adapt it for agricultural use. Adding an agricultural convoy sign and an extractor in the cabin are thoughtful changes that can enhance the vehicle's functionality in the field. It's always exciting to see how creative modifications can transform a regular vehicle into a specialized agricultural machine. I'm sure many players in the farming simulator community will appreciate your efforts and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing your work with us! If you have any more details or pictures to share, feel free to do so. Great job!
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.