Hello, today I present to you a Toyota Hilux in agriole mode that I modified
V1.0.0.1
Correction Problem Display of the Agricultural Convoy Panel
I add an agricultural convoy sign to the roof of the vehicle
I also added an extractor in the vehicle cabin
Here I hope you will like
Do not hesitate to put a little note
THANKS
Hello! Your modified Toyota Hilux in agricole mode sounds interesting with the addition of the agricultural convoy sign on the roof and the extractor in the cabin. It's great to see these custom modifications to make the vehicle more suitable for agricultural use. The correction of the problem with the display of the Agricultural Convoy Panel in version 1.0.0.1 shows your dedication to improving the vehicle.
Adding unique features like the agricultural convoy sign and extractor can enhance the functionality and visual appeal of the vehicle, making it more practical for agricultural tasks. I'm sure the farming community in the FS25 game will appreciate these modifications.
Thank you for sharing your work with the community! It would be fantastic to see some images of the modified Toyota Hilux in action. Keep up the good work!
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.