



They say that when you are stupid don’t tell anyone about it. But here I am bragging.
I started my edit of Silverrun soon after Horsch AgroVation, but couldn’t make the map load. Till I checked again the original. FoliageMultiLayer on the original was 11 6 6, so the gdm I tried to convert to 12 6 6 wouldn’t work with that python script. After a couple of hours I found out, it wasn’t necessary to convert it, 11 6 6 would suffice on adding my multifruit.
So here it is. Nothing is changed from the original, all new fillTypes and factories are there (had to add them to my fillTypes.xml and other xml files).
Enjoy! Details on what was added you can find on my Riverbend Springs Edit or the Multifruit Prefab.
V1.0.0.1
– removed custom fertilizer script, because now, with the updated Precission Farming, compost will work only with the lines specified in map.xml, so no need for that script and a custom precission farming.xml, only the needed lines for compost and new crops;
– removed also sprayTypes.xml, because a simple code in the map.xml will suffice:
– removed duplicate onion line in the language files (the game already added onion in the base-game language files)
– corrected the xml titles for some languages and added the missing ones from the game languages list (found that when working with Horsch and Silverrun)
- Authors / Credits
- Jinkou89, GIANTS Software
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/0843hmeqdj7s/FS25_SilverrunForest_MF.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive