Today I make my rice chips factory available to you.
I created this with a lot of reading and testing, I’m new to modding and it’s my 2nd production, I hope you like it.
This production includes 8 different rice chips.
-Salt – Chili – Sourcream – Orient – Green Curry – Pepper – Rosemary – Cheese
I tried to keep the ingredients as real as possible with the resources the game makes available to me
Important information:
Editing and uploading the mod to other sites is NOT permitted without my permission!!!
There are 2 mods in the file, unpack and copy both into the mod folder
This mod has been tested and there are no warnings or errors in the LOG.
V1.0.0.1
Ingredients adapted
Sales prices adjusted
Pallet liter size adjusted
Please let the prices run for a year so that they can level off. Now it should no longer be a negative business.
- Authors / Credits
- Nonscheff
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/16g7rgjvgrce/LS25_ReisChipsFactory_UNZIPME_(1).zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive