Making rice chips
Today I’m making my rice chips factory available to you.
I created this with a lot of reading and trying,
I’m new to modding and this is my 2nd production,
I hope you like it.
This production includes 8 different rice chips.
-Salt – Chili – Sour cream – Orient – Green curry – Pepper – Rosemary – Cheese
I tried to keep the ingredients as real as possible with the resources the game provides me
Important information:
Editing and uploading the mod to other sites is NOT permitted without my permission!!!
There are 2 mods in the file, unpack them and copy both into the mod folde
This mod has been tested and there are no warnings or errors in the LOG.
- Authors / Credits
- Nonscheff
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/8yceeb63z53f/LS25_ReisChipsFactory_UNZIPME.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive