

It’s found its way into LS 25… Even though there’s still a lot of work to be done before everything is there… But it’s playable and, as far as I know, has no errors…
Version 1.5.0.4
I’ve made some more changes…
Texture errors
Adjusted placeables
Adjusted NPCs
Not everything is perfect yet, but where is it.
The archive name has been changed, so a new save game is required for inexperienced players who aren’t familiar with it.
The archive name has been changed, so a new save game is required for inexperienced players who aren’t familiar with it. It’s still not finished, but it’s lost its beta status for me and is now running under RC.
Hello everyone
This map has been known for a very long time; it’s now in beta status for LS25….
I’m currently re-creating the fields and a few other things as time allows…
It’s playable…
I’ll upload a save game with all the elements installed…. However, this requires mods; since it’s still in beta, they aren’t embedded, and I won’t post all the links here.
You can also play it without them.
Have fun testing!
- Authors / Credits
- Ralle19807
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/nzpruk27y680/FS25_RallesMap.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive