

It’s found its way into LS 25… Even though there’s still a lot of work to be done before everything is there… But it’s playable and, as far as I know, has no errors…
Version 1.2.7.2
There are some adjustments
The traffic is being rebuilt; the splines are currently being redrawn…
There are new fields
There’s more forest in the savegame… Please note that you need the “more trees” mod and have to increase the limit there. Out of respect, I won’t make that available here.
I’d like to point out again that this is a beta and not the final version! I don’t know how compatible your savegame is with this version!
With that in mind,
Greetings, Ralle
Hello everyone
This map has been known for a very long time, it’s now in beta status for FS25….
I’m currently re-creating the fields and a few other things as time allows….
It’s playable….
I’ll upload a save game with all the features installed…. However, this requires mods; since it’s still in beta, they’re not embedded, and I won’t post all the links here.
You can also play it without them.
Have fun testing.
Support section in the forum:
Support in the forum
- Authors / Credits
- ralle19807
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/p7qtn4ev84an/FS25ModMap.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive