

It’s found its way into LS25… Even though there’s still a lot of work to be done until everything is there… But it’s playable and, as far as I know, has no errors…
Version 1.5.0.1
PDA updated
Archive tidied up
BG redesigned
Fields completed so they also appear in the orders
Trying to generate traffic, I don’t know if it works
It’s still a beta, don’t forget that
A new save is recommended, but not required…
With that in mind, have a nice Sunday
This map has been known for a very long time; it’s now in beta status for LS25…
I’m currently re-creating the fields and a few other things as time allows…
It’s playable…
I’ll upload a save game with all the features installed… but this requires mods; since it’s still in beta, they aren’t embedded, and I won’t post all the links here.
You can also play it without them.
Have fun! during testing
- Authors / Credits
- ralle19807
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/kcegtt03abiv/FS25ModMap.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive