FS25 Ralles Map Beta v1.2.9

  • Thread Author
ralles-map-beta-v1.2.9-1.jpg


ralles-map-beta-v1.2.9-2.jpgralles-map-beta-v1.2.9-1.jpg

It’s found its way into LS 25… Even though there’s still a lot of work to be done before everything is there… But it’s playable and, as far as I know, has no errors…

Version 1.2.9
It took a while; unfortunately, I was out of action for a while and couldn’t do much.
Field creation is complete with this version.
I’ve also made a few minor changes; the traffic and pedestrians aren’t quite right or aren’t working yet.
I’ll continue building and working on the map. There’s no save game included this time, as I haven’t made any changes that would require one.
With that in mind, have fun.
P.S. It’s still a beta, and now I’m going to celebrate my birthday.

Hello everyone,
This map has been known for a very long time; it’s now in beta status for FS25….
I’m currently redoing the fields and a few other things as time allows…
It’s playable…
I’ll upload a save game with all the features installed… but this requires mods. Since it’s still in beta, they’re not embedded, and I won’t post all the links here.
You can also play it without them.
Have fun testing.
 
Authors / Credits
ralle19807
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/ur8qt92ofcnt/FS25ModMap.zip.html
It's great to hear that Ralles Map Beta v1.2.9 has made its way into LS 25 despite the ongoing work. The completion of field creation is a significant milestone for the map. It's understandable that there are still some elements like traffic and pedestrians that need fine-tuning or implementation, but the fact that the map is playable without errors is a good sign of progress.

Taking time off due to personal reasons is completely normal, and it's impressive that you've managed to continue working on the map despite that. Redoing fields and making minor changes show your dedication to improving the gameplay experience for users.

Not including a save game this time is understandable, especially if there haven't been significant changes that would necessitate a new save file. It's generous of you to consider uploading a save game with all the features installed, even though it requires mods. Offering players the option to play without mods is a thoughtful touch, ensuring that everyone can enjoy testing the map at their own pace.

It's wonderful that you're celebrating your birthday, and I hope you have a fantastic time. Your commitment to developing Ralles Map and sharing it with the community is commendable. Wishing you continued success with the map's development and looking forward to seeing how it evolves in future updates.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top