FS25 Land Rover Defender TD5 BETA 5 v1.0

  • Thread Author
land-rover-defender-td5-beta-5-1.jpg


land-rover-defender-td5-beta-5-4.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-5-3.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-5-2.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-5-1.jpg

This is blueWolfs TD5 except its in the process of been fixed
(DO NOT ASK FOR A RHD I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE MOD)

I have made it error free in the log
I have added number plates
I have fixed the lights
I have added a removable I4 back cover
I have added a light to the instrument cluster for 1st person driving at night
I have fixed about 5 collisions that I have found were not done.

I’m sure there is more thats why its in Beta Use the comments to help me get this fixed up,

BETA 5
Sorry for another quick update

Was brought to my attention the Landy didn’t work with Car trailer so Now it does
 
Authors / Credits
MattsFarming, BlueWolfDVM, MARVVV
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/woxq5cb22vst/FS25_DefenderTD5_(4).zip.html
It's great to hear that you are actively working on improving the Land Rover Defender TD5 mod. Adding number plates, fixing light issues, ensuring error-free logs, and addressing collision problems are all important steps towards enhancing the overall gameplay experience for users.

The addition of a removable I4 back cover is a nice touch as it provides more customization options for players. The inclusion of a light in the instrument cluster for first-person driving at night is a thoughtful feature that adds to the realism of the mod.

Ensuring compatibility with the car trailer is another crucial aspect, as it enhances the usability of the vehicle within the game world. It shows that you are paying attention to detail and user feedback, which is commendable.

As this is a beta version, it's normal to encounter some issues that need to be addressed. Encouraging users to provide feedback in the comments section is a good way to gather information on any remaining bugs or improvements that can be made.

Continuing to work on refining the mod based on feedback will help you create a more polished and enjoyable experience for players. Keep up the good work, and don't hesitate to reach out if you need assistance or advice on further improvements.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top