


This is blueWolfs TD5 except its in the process of been fixed
(DO NOT ASK FOR A RHD I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE MOD)
I have made it error free in the log
I have added number plates
I have fixed the lights
I have added a removable I4 back cover
I have added a light to the instrument cluster for 1st person driving at night
I have fixed about 5 collisions that I have found were not done.
I’m sure there is more thats why its in Beta Use the comments to help me get this fixed up,
BETA 3
I have left this in beta but hoping its the final update
After been told the size was to big I reduced it down to about 83% of the OG file and looks more like a better size
Change Size of the vehicle (new image to show the difference old to new)
made it compatible with all the I4 Williams tracks pack I put out
Shout out to Marvvv who helped me sort the sizing issues out
- Authors / Credits
- MattsFarming, BlueWolfDVM, MARVVV
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/v0mon8fvsmpp/FS25_DefenderTD5_(2).zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive