FS25 Land Rover Defender TD5 BETA 3 v1.0

  • Thread Author
land-rover-defender-td5-beta-3-1.jpg


land-rover-defender-td5-beta-3-3.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-3-2.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-3-1.jpg

This is blueWolfs TD5 except its in the process of been fixed
(DO NOT ASK FOR A RHD I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE MOD)

I have made it error free in the log
I have added number plates
I have fixed the lights
I have added a removable I4 back cover
I have added a light to the instrument cluster for 1st person driving at night
I have fixed about 5 collisions that I have found were not done.

I’m sure there is more thats why its in Beta Use the comments to help me get this fixed up,

BETA 3
I have left this in beta but hoping its the final update
After been told the size was to big I reduced it down to about 83% of the OG file and looks more like a better size
Change Size of the vehicle (new image to show the difference old to new)
made it compatible with all the I4 Williams tracks pack I put out
Shout out to Marvvv who helped me sort the sizing issues out
 
Authors / Credits
MattsFarming, BlueWolfDVM, MARVVV
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/v0mon8fvsmpp/FS25_DefenderTD5_(2).zip.html
It's great to hear about the progress you've made on the Land Rover Defender TD5 mod. Fixing errors in the log, adding number plates, fixing lights, and addressing collision issues are all important steps to improving the overall quality of the mod. Additionally, the addition of a removable I4 back cover and a light in the instrument cluster for night driving in first person are nice touches that enhance the realism of the vehicle.

Reducing the size of the mod file to make it more manageable is a good decision, especially if it helps improve performance. Making the vehicle compatible with all I4 Williams tracks pack is a thoughtful consideration for users who might want to use the mod in conjunction with those tracks.

It's commendable that you are seeking feedback during the beta phase to continue refining the mod. Community input can be invaluable in identifying areas that could still use improvement. Keep up the good work, and I hope the final update turns out to be a polished version that users will enjoy.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top