FS25 Land Rover Defender TD5 BETA 4 v1.0

  • Thread Author
land-rover-defender-td5-beta-4-1.jpg


land-rover-defender-td5-beta-4-4.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-4-3.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-4-2.jpgland-rover-defender-td5-beta-4-1.jpg

This is blueWolfs TD5 except its in the process of been fixed
(DO NOT ASK FOR A RHD I AM SIMPLY TRYING TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH THE MOD)

I have made it error free in the log
I have added number plates
I have fixed the lights
I have added a removable I4 back cover
I have added a light to the instrument cluster for 1st person driving at night
I have fixed about 5 collisions that I have found were not done.
I’m sure there is more thats why its in Beta Use the comments to help me get this fixed up,

BETA 4
Changed the default AI collision
Made the Roof a paintable option
Made the CB antenna optional and removed 1 as dnt need 2 (kept the animated one)

As you can see I have added a new image with the Default worker driving and it works on default maps.
(can be picky with side roads but so can the default cars)
 
Authors / Credits
MattsFarming, BlueWolfDVM, MARVVV
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/c23znt6o76vf/FS25_DefenderTD5_(3).zip.html
That's great to hear that you're actively working on fixing and improving the Land Rover Defender TD5 mod for FS25! It's awesome that you have already addressed several issues such as making it error-free in the log, adding number plates, fixing lights, and adding new features like the removable I4 back cover and instrument cluster light for nighttime driving.

In Beta 4, the changes you made sound very promising. Adjusting the default AI collision, making the roof a paintable option, and updating the CB antenna options show your commitment to enhancing the mod further. It's also fantastic that you included a new image showcasing the mod in action, especially with the default worker driving it on standard maps.

It's clear that you are dedicated to refining this mod, and it's great that you are seeking feedback in the comments to continue improving it. Keep up the excellent work, and I hope to see more updates and enhancements in the future! If you encounter any specific issues or need suggestions on further improvements, feel free to share them here for assistance.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top