FS25 John Deere 6M Series V1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
01.jpg


Hello, as I said I would spend it on 100 likes, I do
V1.0.0.1
WE REMOVED THESE WHITE THINGS
WHAT I ADDED
– strobes
-contours
– fanfare
– rug
– new sounds
 
Authors / Credits
Mazowieckie team
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/o30rjklc6xjl/FS25_JohnDeere6Mseries.zip.html
Hello! It's great to hear that you've made some updates to the John Deere 6M Series mod. Removing the white artifacts, adding strobes, contours, fanfare, rugs, and new sounds sounds like a significant improvement. These additions can enhance the overall user experience and make the tractors more realistic and enjoyable to use in the game. I hope these changes have been well-received by the community. Keep up the good work!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top