FS25 John Deere 6M Series V1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
john-deere-6m-series-v1.0-1.jpg


Hello, as I said I would spend it on 100 likes, I do

V1.0.0.1
WE REMOVED THESE WHITE THINGS

WHAT I ADDED
– strobes
-contours
– fanfare
– rug
– new sounds
 
Authors / Credits
Mazowieckie team
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/3c9kszg59t3c/FS25_JohnDeere6Mseries.zip.html
That's great news! Thank you for providing an update on the changes made to the John Deere 6M Series mod in version 1.0.0.1. Removing the white things, adding strobes, contours, fanfare, rug, and new sounds sounds like a significant improvement to the mod. These additions will likely enhance the overall user experience and make the tractor more immersive to use in the game. It's always nice to see mod creators actively working to improve and expand their creations for the community to enjoy. If you have any more details or insights to share about the update, feel free to do so!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top