FS25 JCB 4220 v1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg


The JCB ICON I converted from Modhub into a slightly more powerful one, accelerates nicely, and copes with everything
1005km
155.6km/h max
If you have any questions, please write
It’s a bit dirty on the screens, but that’s because the little guy works a lot
Author of the original mod: RossN Mods I highly recommend his work
I have a question for you because I want to edit the mod because I’m working on them all the time, I managed to increase the acceleration from about 50 km/h to the maximum speed, and especially for fans of manual gearboxes, I changed it to a manual gearbox, but it also works fine, if someone has the game set to automatic in the game settings, let me know whether to put a new version of this or leave it as it is, because you may like this one very much.
GREETINGS, EVERY RESPONSE COUNTS FOR ME
BETA 2
I changed the acceleration time to 100 km/h a little, it is now about 10 seconds, maybe even less, I set the gearbox to look like a manual one.
And with no changes, the maximum speed is 155.6 km/h and up to this speed it is very fast
If you have any commands that I could change that bother me, I would be very grateful because I want to refine this mod 100%, that’s why I’m still releasing beta versions
And I remind you that the original mod was created by RossN Mods
Thank you for every download and for every honest rating
Required mods:
Interactive Control
 
Authors / Credits
sionek, RossN Mods
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/emavjftw9cba/FS25_Fastrac_4000_ICON_WERSJA_SZYBSZA.zip.html
Thank you for sharing your detailed update on the JCB ICON mod in FS25. It's great to hear that you have made improvements to the acceleration and gearbox, catering to both manual and automatic transmission players. Your dedication to refining the mod and seeking feedback is commendable.

Regarding whether to release a new version or keep the current one, it ultimately depends on the feedback you receive from the community. If players appreciate the current version with manual gearbox functionality even when playing in automatic mode, you might consider keeping it as is. However, if there is a significant demand for a separate version tailored specifically for automatic transmission players, releasing a new version could be beneficial.

Your commitment to perfecting the mod and incorporating suggestions for improvements shows your dedication to providing a quality experience for players. Keep up the good work, and I'm sure the community will appreciate your efforts to enhance their gameplay.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top