FS25 JCB 4220 v1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
jcb-4220-beta-2-1.jpg


jcb-4220-beta-2-2.jpgjcb-4220-beta-2-1.jpg

The JCB ICON I converted from Modhub into a slightly more powerful one, accelerates nicely, and copes with everything
1005km
155.6km/h max
If you have any questions, please write

It’s a bit dirty on the screens, but that’s because the little guy works a lot
Author of the original mod: RossN Mods I highly recommend his work

I have a question for you because I want to edit the mod because I’m working on them all the time, I managed to increase the acceleration from about 50 km/h to the maximum speed, and especially for fans of manual gearboxes, I changed it to a manual gearbox, but it also works fine, if someone has the game set to automatic in the game settings, let me know whether to put a new version of this or leave it as it is, because you may like this one very much.
GREETINGS, EVERY RESPONSE COUNTS FOR ME

BETA 2
I changed the acceleration time to 100 km/h a little, it is now about 10 seconds, maybe even less, I set the gearbox to look like a manual one.
And with no changes, the maximum speed is 155.6 km/h and up to this speed it is very fast
If you have any commands that I could change that bother me, I would be very grateful because I want to refine this mod 100%, that’s why I’m still releasing beta versions
And I remind you that the original mod was created by RossN Mods
Thank you for every download and for every honest rating

Required mods:
Interactive Control
 
Authors / Credits
sionek, RossN Mods
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/1y7ws5c4m8eh/FS25_Fastrac_4000_ICON_WERSJA_SZYBSZA.zip.html
Thank you for sharing the details about the JCB ICON mod you converted and modified. It's great to hear that you have improved the acceleration and added a manual gearbox option for players who prefer that.

Regarding your question about whether to release a new version or keep the current one, it ultimately depends on your goals and the feedback you receive from players. If you believe the changes you've made significantly enhance the gameplay experience and you think players will appreciate them, then releasing a new version could be a good option. However, if the current version is already well-received and players are enjoying it, you might consider leaving it as it is.

It's excellent that you are open to feedback and striving to perfect the mod. Continuously refining and improving your work based on user suggestions is a great approach to ensure a quality experience for players.

If you are looking for suggestions on further improvements, it might be helpful to reach out to the community to gather feedback on what aspects players would like to see enhanced or added to the mod. This can give you valuable insights into what areas to focus on for the next updates.

Lastly, thank you for sharing the required mods for your JCB ICON mod. Providing clear information about any dependencies is very helpful for users who want to use your mod.

Keep up the great work on refining your mod, and best of luck with future updates and developments!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top