





Welcome to the world of Drakurza.
V2.2.2.3 Add:
– buyable factories;
– more selling points (grain and products);
– I added to the grain mill selling point more grains.
Upgrade:
– PDA: more detailed resolution
Correct:
– Collectibles from the info menu deleted, because there aren’t collectibles;
– The previous factories couldn’t be sold after purchase, I fixed it;
– Grain mill and dairy info trigger corrected;
– I reduced the price of BGA;
– When you teleport to Noah, you get stuck in the container.
Info: I saw in a video, the BGA main building can’t sell, if you sell it piece by piece. You can sell it, just doesn’t disappear, like the original version in Zielonka map, so this isn’t a problem.
– It’s a fictional map;
– it has: – 67 fields,
– a 1 MW BGA,
– enough empty space to build our ideas,
– animal dealer,
– transport, dead wood and destructible rock missions,
– industrial park and buyable factories.
- Authors / Credits
- Drakurza
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/puljx2t2tuc5/FS25_Drakurza.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive