





Welcome to the world of Drakurza.
– It’ a fictional map;
– it has: – 67 fields,
– a 1 MW BGA,
– enough empty space to build our ideas,
– animal dealer,
– transport, dead wood and destructable rock missions,
– industrial park and buyable factories.
V2.2.2.3
Add:
– buyable factories;
– more selling points (grain and products);
– I added more grains to the grain mill selling point.
Upgrade: PDA: more detailed resolution
Correct:
– Collectibles from the info menu were deleted, because there aren’t collectibles.
– The previous factories couldn’t be sold after purchase, I fixed it.
– The grain mill and dairy info trigger was corrected.
– I reduced the price of BGA;
– When you teleport to Noah, you get stuck in the container fixed.
Info: I saw in a video, the BGA main building can’t sell, if you sell it piece by piece. You can sell it, just don’t disappear, like the original version in the Zielonka map, so this isn’t a problem.
- Authors / Credits
- Drakurza
- Download modification
- https://modsfile.com/zl9srhko0b43/FS25_Drakurza.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive