

AD course for the map “Klein Friesland” 1.0.0.1
Hello dear virtual farmers,
I am offering my retracted autoDrive course for the “Klein Friesland”.
What is there to say about this course, the following things were brought in:
– Höfe including terrain with a main track
– All approach points of the stables for an occ. (Deliver) and Ent. (Withdrawal)
– All productions and sales outlets were collected
– BGA completely retracted inclusive passage silos
– All fields with fishing line
– Course regulations installed where it is possible anywhere
– Created alternative routes where it is necessary.
My settings for AD:
Corn speed: 90 %
Distance tube: 0.4 m
Space Häcksler: 2.5 m
Field exit: Next
Fold in the attachment: Yes
Look ahead (steering): 6 m
Collision height over the ground: 0.75 m
It is recommended to only drive small to a maximum of medium vehicles on this card.
I used the Fendt 700 to drive in.
As far as combine harvesters and Co, I recommend the Claas Evian who, since it is quite tight, should be accompanied.
I always only drive in the courses with vanilla vehicles, so never with mod vehicles.
So it is the case if you use Mod vehicles and does not quite work. That you then have to adjust the course for yourself.
I thank you for the trust in my work when it comes to the ad course.
A test drive was of course done. With vehicles inserted on the picture. Drescher Schneidwerkwagen is recommended to pull with a tractor.
So enough text, now a lot of fun with the map, course and beautiful surroundings.
Greetings from the_rentner_marc
Edit:
I made a mistake in the first version, a backup probably packed into the ZIP file from the ad course, which was not yet completed.
Here is the course without missing fishing lines.
I am very embarrassed that this mistake made me, but thanks for the decision.
Greetings Marc
This version must first be checked and unlocked by a moderator so that it becomes visible to all users.
Required mods:
Klein Friesland
- Authors / Credits
- DerRentnerMarc
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/on8ukklyefzh/AD_-_Kurs_Klein_Friesland_1.0.0.0.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive