





I present the map of Argentina 25, a conversion of Cenka2 that I have developed with little time for work. It is currently in beta and, although it can present some errors, these will be gradually corrected. I appreciate your understanding and patience.
Credits to all those who have contributed objects and elements for the map.
If they find any error or have suggestions, I would be grateful to inform me to be able to correct it as soon as possible. Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy this experience.
V1.1.0.0
It was added traffic.
Some factories were added.
Modifiable wires and mills were added. Soon the tranqueras are coming
Deco was added.
I settled some other things.
- Authors / Credits
- El Granjero, cenkafarm19
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/3kifpkhx4qjm/FS25_Argentina.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive