





I present the map of Argentina 25, a conversion of Cenka2 that I have developed with little time for work. It is currently in beta and, although it can present some errors, these will be gradually corrected. I appreciate your understanding and patience.
Credits to all those who have contributed objects and elements for the map.
If they find any error or have suggestions, I would be grateful to inform me to be able to correct it as soon as possible. Thanks for your support and I hope you enjoy this experience.
V1.0.0.0
Collision errors were corrected in fence and silos plant.
Alfalfa culture was added.
Texture was improved in places that were missing.
Granja and vehicles were set.
Bush was corrected that could not be placed.
Route sinking was corrected in some sectors.
Some decorations were added.
- Authors / Credits
- XRDmapas, cenkafarm19
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/mvywzetxqdge/FS25_ARGENTINAV2.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive