Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
Realistic day/night shader V2.0
My shader adjustment for HDR screen compatible Reshadme 6.5.1 and newer Installation: copy the franckylem35 folder to Documents\My Games/FarmingSimulator2025/modSettings/FS25_additionalGameSettings/lighting Copy the Franckylem35.ini file to Farming simulator 25/x64 V2.0.0.0 Fixed the sun becoming dark before leaving the horizon. new environment that increases lighting and shadows
AI Crop Destruction v1.0
AI Crop Destruction – Farming Simulator 25 Tired of your AI helpers being too gentle with your fields? Want more realistic farming where AI workers actually affect crops as they drive through? AI Crop Destruction brings realistic crop damage to your AI workers. When enabled, your hired helpers will destroy crops under their wheels — just like real farm equipment would! ATTACHED IS A PDF OF INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO ENABLE CONSOLE Features Toggleable via Console — Turn crop destruction on/off anytime during gameplay Realistic Tire Damage — Crops are only destroyed where wheels actually make contact Works with All AI Workers — Tractors, harvesters, and any hired helper Includes Implements — Attached equipment also causes crop damage...
Shaders V1.0.0.1
I tried many shaders but didn’t like any of them, so I finally created my own. – This is what it looks like on Ultra (Custom) settings, with a resolution of 2650 x 1440. – More realistic shadow and light colors. – Colors have been adjusted to match reality. I hope you will like my work. I cordially invite you to test it. V1.0.0.1 Improved some visual elements of fog and lighting. I hope you will be satisfied, I wish you pleasant gameplay.
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top