Download latest fs25 misc for Farming Simulator 25 game!
Realistic Livestock RM v0.6.1.0
This is a modified version of the FS25 mod ” Realistic Livestock ” by Arrow-kb , who has discontinued the development of his mods. The goal of this version is to preserve the core functionality of the mod for my purposes and to occasionally make necessary bug fixes and improvements. You are welcome to use the mod as you wish, but please note that it is significantly less comprehensive than the original. Key changes compared to the original mod: – Automatically migrate savegame data from Arrow-kb’s Realistic Livestock to this version. – Added Highland Bulls based on Renfordt’s PR 389 in Arrow-kb’s original mod. – Removed Font Library dependency by inlining the required functionality directly in the mod. – Improved genetic inheritance...
Realistic Animal Names V2.2
Realistic Animal Names Mod for Farming Simulator 25. Adds immersive custom naming to all animals with floating name tags, bringing personality and identity to your farm’s livestock. MAIN FEATURES: – Custom Animal Names: Give each animal a unique, personalized name – Floating Name Tags: Names appear above animals with distance-based scaling – UTF-8 Support: Full international characters and emoji support. – Configurable Settings: Adjust visibility, distance, height, and font size – Keybind Support: Quick access with customizable keybind (default: K) – Per-Savegame Storage: Each save has its own set of animal names – Multiplayer Compatible: Full network synchronization (v2.2.0 enhanced!) – Integrated Settings: All settings accessible...
NPC Favor V1.2.2.6
I just wanted to write to you that I came across your mod realistic worker cost and that I like it because I am a fan of fs and realism myself. I was thinking and wanted to share this idea with you, since I am not good at programming I thought I could share this idea with you. The idea is to add a living neighborhood to fs, i.e. NPCs who live around come to life and work on their fields with their own machinery. That would be the first part, and the second would be that you could ask them for a favor or they would ask you for a favor, so that they would be physically present on the map. If you like the idea in any way, I would be happy if you would respond. Your new follower,” So i listened, and changed his idea into reality! Its here...
Main Menu Background Collage v1.0
This is a custom background collage that must be extracted first. After that, copy the included files into the correct game folder and replace the existing files. Non-Steam version: C:/Program Files (x86)/Farming Simulator 2025/shared Steam version: C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Farming Simulator 25/shared Steps: Extract the file. Copy the contents into the correct shared folder. Confirm “Replace/Overwrite” when prompted. If needed, run as Administrator and close the game first.
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top