

V1.0.0.1
Updated background color of overview map.
Updated link to correct spelling issue.
A re-spin of the Zielonka map, this one tells a tale of a time of dirt roads, a few extra trees, wooden bridges and undeveloped farms. But it leaves all of the things you need to play the game without being too annoying. You still have the railroad. You have the animal trader. And you have the shop. Most of the purchasable productions are removed, but you can still get them in the build menu under factories. You still have at least one gas station, at least one lime drop, and other needed items, but only a few, so you will need to travel around to find resources. All of the farms except the default start farm are undone. The roads are dirt, the concrete and paved bridges are now wood and concrete. I made this map because I like to create, but not in the editor. This way I can make the map look exactly how I want without the clunkiness of the editor. I spent about 3 days on the conversion.
- Authors / Credits
- DrakenKiele
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/qsexbi8r2ldg/FS25_Zielonka_Nie_Spelniony.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive