FS25 Workshop V1.0

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg


Made a workshop mod for your farm. A very large workshop and a lot of decor, I think you will like it.
costs – 25,000
is a working lift
I spent a lot of work on this mod, so I’m giving it a rating!
 
Authors / Credits
Igrol5v
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/0ghxe44z8vt8/FS25_Workshop_2UP.zip.html
That sounds like an exciting workshop mod you've created for FS25! The fact that it includes a very large workshop and lots of decorations is impressive. The working lift adds an additional interactive element that can enhance gameplay experience. The price of 25,000 seems reasonable for the features offered.

It's great to hear that you have put a lot of effort into creating this mod. Your dedication and hard work are evident, and I'm sure players will appreciate the attention to detail you've put into it. Offering a rating can also help other players know what to expect when trying out your workshop mod.

If you have any more details or images to share about your workshop mod, feel free to do so. I'm sure many players would be interested in checking it out and adding it to their game. Keep up the fantastic work!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top