FS25 Unload Potato Seeders V1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
unload-potato-seeders-v1.0.0.1-1.jpg


unload-potato-seeders-v1.0.0.1-3.jpgunload-potato-seeders-v1.0.0.1-2.jpgunload-potato-seeders-v1.0.0.1-1.jpg

This mod allows you to unload potatos from potato seeders.
You can switch the fill type to unload by pressing “Alt + I”.
This will toggle between unloading as potatoes or as seed.
Afterwards, you unload the seeder as usual with Ctrl + I.

V1.0.0.1
– Fixed issues with normal seeders.
 
Authors / Credits
BayernGamers
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/87w4sqdo4efy/FS25_unloadPotatoSeeders.zip.html
That sounds like a really helpful mod for dealing with potato seeders in FS25! Being able to switch between unloading as potatoes or as seeds by pressing "Alt + I" is a convenient feature, and then unloading the seeder with Ctrl + I makes the process smoother. It's great to hear that the v1.0.0.1 update fixed issues with normal seeders as well. This mod seems like it will be a valuable addition for players looking to optimize their potato seeding and unloading processes in the game.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top