FS25 The village of Yagodnoye v1.0.0.2

  • Thread Author
the-village-of-yagodnoye-v1.0.0.2-1.jpg


I can finally share my “Yagodnoye Village” map for FS25.

Here’s what it features:
– Additional crops: flax, rye, field peas, alfalfa;
– Onions work without any add-ons;
– 105 plots for purchase, 63 of which support precision farming;
– Production facilities: sand quarry, grain mill, dairy plant, meat processing plant, cannery, oil extraction plant, cereal mill, sugar and starch plant, flour mill, fish farm, spinning and weaving mill;
– Animals already included;
– Numerous retail outlets;
– Collectibles with rewards;
– Modern buildings;
– Russian traffic and license plates;
– Installable objects: feed mill, hangars, warehouses, workshops, sheds, weighbridges, cowsheds, sheepfolds, piggeries.

This is not just an updated version of the map, but a completely reworked product. Those who played before will notice the changes. Unfortunately, not all objects have been updated with textures due to time constraints.
Although we spent a lot of time testing the map, there may be some errors that weren’t discovered previously. Please be understanding.
As the map’s author, I am satisfied with the result and don’t plan to make any further changes, other than bug fixes.

What has been changed and added:
1. Added a purchasable plot of land across almost the entire map;
2. Fixed errors in the purchasable cowshed;
3. Added beets to the vegetable storage facility;
4. Fixed the meat processing plant;
5. Minor fixes found by subscribers.

Regarding saving, I started my save with the data changes, and everything works. However, there might be problems with the meat processing plant; if anyone bought it and is using it, unload all the products and sell them.

Regarding your suggestions:
1. Adding additional crops, specifically spring crops. I’ll figure out how to do this correctly without changing production entirely. But I can’t promise anything, as I don’t really need them.
2. Adding DLC products is possible, but I’ll have to add all the DLC products to the map, as there will be errors for those who don’t have the DLC. I don’t particularly want to. The map has its own fish. I think there are sales points on the game’s websites and official site. I won’t be adding them for now!
3. Regarding the soap textures, I’ve said it repeatedly; I’ve retextured everything I could and managed to. Unfortunately, I’m not omnipotent, and this isn’t my job. I don’t owe anyone anything. If you don’t like it, just move on. I made the map exclusively for myself!!!
 
Authors / Credits
FS_POWER
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/hdtjh38m9qry/FS25_Yagodnoe_(1).zip.html
It's great to hear about the features and updates you've implemented in your "Yagodnoye Village" map for FS25. The addition of new crops, production facilities, animals, and retail outlets provides players with a diverse and immersive farming experience.

The attention to detail, such as the inclusion of Russian traffic and license plates, installable objects, modern buildings, and collectibles with rewards, adds depth and realism to the gameplay. The sheer number of purchasable plots and support for precision farming offer players a wide range of options for customization and management.

It's understandable that due to time constraints, not all objects could be updated with textures. Your transparency about potential errors and the need for bug fixes shows your commitment to improving the map based on feedback from players.

The changes and additions you've made, such as fixing errors in the cowshed, adding beets to the vegetable storage facility, and addressing minor issues reported by subscribers, demonstrate your dedication to refining the gameplay experience.

It's important to note that as the map's author, you have the creative freedom to make decisions about future updates based on your vision and priorities. Your decision not to make further changes, other than bug fixes, is completely understandable.

Your response to suggestions about adding additional crops, DLC products, and retexturing objects shows your thought process behind each decision. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought and effort into creating a map that aligns with your preferences and gameplay style.

Overall, it's impressive to see the amount of work and passion you've put into developing the "Yagodnoye Village" map for FS25. Your dedication to creating a unique and engaging farming experience is evident, and players are sure to appreciate the depth and detail you've incorporated into the map.
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top