





Greetings friends. Map output for Farming Simulator 25 ps. Taromske. As promised, I made it for free access, it was made on real terrain from a satellite. There is a lot of decor and houses on the map. I scattered a lot of animated animals on the map, so that the map became even kinder. The map has a lot of sounds, trains, animals, equipment, etc. Map size 2X. But I think you will like it.
Also on the map: Fields with plots – 85, Sales points, two stores and one elevator. Animal complex and separately in the yard at the start.
Factory: Sawmill, soup factory, many cities for their factories. There is a large database where everything is indispensable. Traffic of cars and people is present. Purchase of pallets in the garage. There is a sale with animals, a separate workshop near the purchase of equipment. Gas station and decorated trains. But I plan a lot more during the renewal. Thank you for your attention. Big request, leave the author’s link!!!
- Authors / Credits
- Igrol5v
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/l6m2ysuio2fq/FS25Taromske_2.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive