Thanks to PfalzAgrar for his prefab (no need to download as incorporated into map) MultiFruits Pack (Prefab*)
I must add that I am not a experienced map creator and there are sure to be some issues which I haven’t found given I am a one man show. I will do my best to fix them if they’re found.
I am aware this map has had issues in the past, which I haven’t experienced myself so far, so there is a warning from previous modders that the map may crash, although I have worked on ensuring the log is error free.
Authors / Credits
Original credits go to Alexgerman123, Gniltag, Julian, NoobFragz Modded by geeman72 for FS22 and now for FS25
It's great to see your detailed post and the effort you've put into creating the Swedish Landscape 2025 v1.0 map for FS25. It's good that you have listed the required mods and indicated that issues could exist given that you are not an experienced map creator. It's also positive to see that you are ready to address any issues that may arise if they are found by the community.
Ensuring that the log is error-free is a good practice that will certainly help in troubleshooting issues that users may encounter while playing the map. It's important to remain open to feedback and bug reports from players who are using the map, as they can provide valuable insights and help you make improvements to the map over time.
If there have been issues in the past with the map crashing, it might be helpful to continue testing the map thoroughly and to encourage players to report any issues they encounter so that you can address them promptly. Overall, your willingness to engage with the community and work towards providing a better gaming experience shows your commitment to creating a quality map for FS25 players to enjoy.
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.