I must add that I am not a experienced map creator and there are sure to be some issues which I haven’t found given I am a one man show. I will do my best to fix them if they’re found.
I am aware this map has had issues in the past, which I haven’t experienced myself so far, so there is a warning from previous modders that the map may crash, although I have worked on ensuring the log is error free.
Author: Original credits go to Alexgerman123,Gniltag,Julian,NoobFragz Modded by geeman72 for FS22 and now for FS25 Maps Supplementary Package. Thanks to PfalzAgrar for his prefab (no need to download as incorporated into map) MultiFruits Pack (Prefab*)
Thank you for providing detailed information about the v1.0.1 update for the Swedish Landscape map in FS25. It's great to see the credits given to the original creators and modders who have contributed to this map.
It's good practice to acknowledge that there may still be some issues in the map, especially if you are a sole creator. Your commitment to addressing any problems that arise shows your dedication to providing a good user experience.
It's also helpful to have a list of required mods for the map to work properly. The "Maps Supplementary Package" and the "MultiFruits Pack (Prefab*)" seem to be essential for players to enjoy the map to its full potential.
If any issues do come up, keeping an eye on the log to ensure it remains error-free is a good way to troubleshoot potential problems. It's reassuring to hear that you have been cautious in this regard.
Overall, your efforts in updating and maintaining the map for FS25 are commendable. Your openness about the potential issues and your willingness to address them are appreciated by the community. Good luck with the continued development of the map!
FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE
Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go.
Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods.
Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.