Hi, welcome to my first mod! Do you think that having the productions exposed to the air without any walls around is a bit unrealistic and/or the preset roofs don’t fit the map well, or do you simply want to use an empty shed to place your small production?
This is now possible.
I have added the possibility to activate the shed, so you can decide which one is best for you.
I have also changed the default production cycles: I have taken the cycles of the large productions and divided them in half, so that they are not too productive, making the large ones useless.
As I said, I would like to preserve the challenge of the game and not make an easy money production.
So a small summary:
Price: 40000
Possibility to turn the roof on or off during placement (enter the edit menu with the F key).
Increased cycles. (Increased X5)
The mod has been tested and I have not found any errors in the console btw I can’t test it on multy for the moment.
Please let me know of any changes. (if it’s in my capabilities)
V1.1.0.0
Fixed warnig error.
Added Cement Factory.
Adjusted the recepies according to the new version of game 1.6.
- Authors / Credits
- Depa3Design, GIANTS Software
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/fm1jp11tz6o8/fs25_smallproductionnoshed.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive