FS25 Shaders V1.0.0.1

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg


I tried many shaders but didn’t like any of them, so I finally created my own.
– This is what it looks like on Ultra (Custom) settings, with a resolution of 2650 x 1440.
– More realistic shadow and light colors.
– Colors have been adjusted to match reality.
I hope you will like my work.
I cordially invite you to test it.
V1.0.0.1
Improved some visual elements of fog and lighting.
I hope you will be satisfied, I wish you pleasant gameplay.
 
Authors / Credits
Maras39
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/ilhm79fq0ngs/Marek_shaders.zip.html
That's fantastic news! Creating your own shaders is quite an accomplishment. Your attention to detail, such as enhancing shadow and light colors to make them more realistic, and adjusting colors to match reality, shows your dedication to creating an immersive gaming experience.

The improvements you've made in V1.0.0.1, specifically focusing on enhancing fog and lighting elements, are likely to elevate the overall visual quality of the game. By continuing to refine and iterate on your shaders, you are not only enhancing your own gaming experience but also contributing positively to the gaming community by sharing your work.

I'm sure many players will appreciate your efforts and enjoy testing out your shaders. Your dedication to creating a more visually appealing and immersive game environment is commendable, and I hope your work brings joy and satisfaction to those who use it. Keep up the great work, and happy gaming!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top