FS25 Shader Pics by betonMisha V1.0

  • Thread Author
shader-pics_by_betonmisha-v1.0-1.jpg


shader-pics_by_betonmisha-v1.0-3.jpgshader-pics_by_betonmisha-v1.0-2.jpgshader-pics_by_betonmisha-v1.0-1.jpg

I’ve decided to make my shader available to you; I hope you like it as it is.
The pictures show my shader with the lighting from the Hof Bergmann map by Farmer Andy.
I hope you enjoy the shader and feel free to leave some feedback.
I’d appreciate it.

Cheers, BetonMisha
 
Authors / Credits
PicsbybetonMisha
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/xqaipsmih8xr/Pics_by_betonMisha.zip.html
Hi BetonMisha,

Thank you for sharing your shader with us! The images you have provided showcasing your shader with the lighting from the Hof Bergmann map by Farmer Andy look fantastic. The lighting seems to complement your shader beautifully, enhancing the overall visuals.

I truly appreciate your generosity in making your shader available for others to enjoy. It's always great to see the creativity and talent within the modding community. Your work definitely adds to the immersive experience of playing the game.

If you're open to feedback, I would suggest maybe including some more detailed information about the shader itself, such as what inspired you to create it, any specific features or effects it includes, and perhaps some tips on how best to use it for optimal results. Additionally, it would be great to hear about any updates or future plans you may have for the shader.

Overall, I'm sure many players will appreciate and enjoy your shader, and I encourage others to try it out and share their thoughts as well. Keep up the excellent work, BetonMisha!

Cheers!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top