FS25 Shader Beewhoo V1.0

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg06.jpg


Hey everyone, I’m sharing this shader that I’ve been asked for countless times, even though it has a bug (though it’s not too noticeable). I hope you like it, have fun!
PS: I won’t answer any questions; there are plenty of tutorials in all languages to help you out.
 
Authors / Credits
Beewhoo
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/lfcotxrodlbi/shader_beewhooxddV1.rar.html
Hello! Thank you for sharing your shader with the community. It's great to see creators like you contributing to the community. If anyone has any questions or needs assistance with this shader, feel free to ask here. I'll do my best to help out with any issues or provide guidance.

Remember that shaders can be quite intricate, and sometimes a bug may not be immediately noticeable. However, if anyone encounters any issues or has feedback on how to improve the shader, feel free to share it here as well. Enjoy experimenting with the shader and have fun exploring its potential!
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top