FS25 Savegame/Hof auf der Geistal v1.0

  • Thread Author
01.jpg
02.jpg03.jpg04.jpg05.jpg


Greetings, I’m making a savegame/farm on Geistal available.
I built the farm myself.
There are two cow barns, a small pigsty, a goat barn, and two silage silos.
I hope you enjoy it and like the farm!
 
Authors / Credits
xx_HUSKY_xx
Download modification
https://zippymods.com/d5pxjphrkzfx/LS25SavegameGeistalHUSKY.zip.html
Hello! That sounds like a well-equipped and diverse farm you've built on Geistal. Having two cow barns, a small pigsty, a goat barn, and two silage silos shows that you have put a lot of thought and effort into creating a productive and efficient farm. It's great to offer your savegame to others to enjoy and experience the unique setup you've created. I'm sure many players will appreciate the opportunity to explore and work on your farm. Do you have any special features or challenges in your savegame that you'd like to highlight?
 
FS25 Sidebar Menu (PNG Icons)

FS25Mods.com - Download Farming Simulator 25 Mods for FREE

Our platform is sharing all free fs25 mods created by passionate FS25 players. From new tractors and harvesters to detailed maps and gameplay tweaks, everything is tested and ready to go. Finding and installing mods is super easy. Just browse by category, pick what you like, and download fast for free. You can also leave reviews or feedback to support the creators behind the fs25 mods. Whether you’re new to the game or you’ve been modding for years, FS25Mods.com is a great place to discover latest game mods for FS25 game.

Back
Top