

After hitting the 300 milestone on itch io, I started thinking about what to tackle next. After listening to some of your feedback, I decided to take on the McHale 691,but this isn’t just a simple conversion…
I’ve taken the FS17 version and completely rebuilt it from scratch. No more old diffuse setup, everything has been properly redone to modern standards.
Full FS25 spec
Brand new decals
Full FS25 materials
Custom wetness and dirt profiles
Completely rebuilt from the ground up
What’s Included
McHale 691 Round Bale Handler
A heavy-duty handler with rotating rollers and tine reinforcement.
Carry one silage bale
Spike two hay or straw bales
Compatibility: Skid steer, tractor, telehandler, and wheel loader
Ritchie Wrapped Bale Handler
Features a unique front-arm pivot arrangement that allows easy stacking while protecting bale wrap from damage.
Compatibility: Skid steer, tractor, telehandler, and wheel loader
Stronga SBS100 Single Bale Spike
Part of the highly reliable and well-proven Stronga Bale Spike series.
Compatibility: Tractor
I used these a lot back in FS17, and they were some of my absolute favourites. I really wanted to give them a new lease of life, and I hope they’ll be just as popular now as they were back then. These have taken a lot of hours to bring up to standard, and I truly hope I’ve done the mod justice.
- Authors / Credits
- Scootz1989, PeterJ
- Download modification
- https://zippymods.com/52zvo2bbdaiq/FS25_RoundBaleHandlers.zip.html
Farming Simulator 25 Mods
FS25 Maps
FS25 Tractors
FS25 Harvesters
FS25 Trucks
FS25 Trailers
FS25 Vehicles
FS25 Cars
FS25 Buildings
FS25 Implements
FS25 Forklifts & Excavators
FS25 Forestry
FS25 Decorations
FS25 Placeable objects
FS25 Prefab
FS25 Packs
FS25 Weights
FS25 Misc
FS25 Textures
FS25 Savegames
FS25 Scripts
FS25 Autodrive